Issuance of Kenyan Passport (New/renewal)
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Attach your original passport
- Two copies of Kenyan passport (bio data page only)
- A completed Passport application form 19 (click to download)
- Photocopy of the previous passport (All pages).
- 3 passport size photographs taken full face and in blue background (2.5 x 2 inches). Click for Photography Background Guidelines
- Two copies of your birth certificate (Foreign Birth Certificates must be certified)
- Two copies of Kenyan ID Card (2nd generation)
- If you hold any foreign passport Click here to check if you need to declare or regain Kenyan citizenship and act accordingly.
- Photocopy of marriage certificate where applicable.
- Attach documentary proof of Regain/Declaration of Kenya citizenship (dual citizen only)
- Certified copy of Recommender’s National ID
- Completed Parental Consent Form for Minors ( click to download)
- Fees 200