Replacement of mutilated passport
- Completed Lost or Mutilated Passport Form ( Click to download)
- Two copies of Sworn Affidavit done before a Commissioner for Oaths declaring the passport is lost or mutilated
- An application letter comprehensively explaining when, where and the circumstances under which the passport got lost or mutilated
- Form 19 + one copy Click here)
- Attach your original passport
- Two copies of Kenyan passport (bio data page only)
- Three passport size photos
- Two copies of your birth certificate (Foreign Birth Certificates must be certified)
- Two copies of Kenyan ID Card (2nd generation)
- If you hold any foreign passport Click here to check if you need to declare or regain Kenyan citizenship and act accordingly.
- Attach documentary proof of Regain/Declaration of Kenya citizenship (dual citizen only)
- Complete and sign parental consent form for children under 18 years of age. Click here to download.