Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage
The following are requirements for application of Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage:
- 2 application forms duly filled ( Form No.7).
- Letter of request.
- Authenticated copy of the applicants and spouse’s passports.
- 2 photocopies of birth certificate.
- Declaration of Commitment to Marriage (from applicant and partner).
- Photocopy of National I.D.
- For divorced or widowed Kenyans: Two (2) photocopies of supporting documents ( Certified Divorce decree or the late spouses death certificate).
Fees RM 500
Timeline 3 Months (Referred to Registrar of Marriages, Kenya)