To Apply for a Kenyan E-Visa, create an account and submit your application on our e-visa website. It requires information in 6 steps and the last is payment of visa fee.
- Traveler’s Information; including your parents name and your occupation
- Nationality, residence information and contact details
- Passport details
- Travel details; including reason to travel, intended date of entry and exit, complete name adress and contact of places you will be staying at. It also asks you to mention the airport you will be landing at, so you must have your itinerary planned if not booked.
- Travel history; here they ask you if you have been to Kenya before and some other related questions
- Attach supporting documents: here you will be asked to upload
- Scan or photo of your passport’s bio page
- A passport size photo (500pixels x 500pixels)
- Additional documents:
- Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as tourist)
- Hotel bookings (make free cancellation, no-prepayment bookings)
- Return Air Ticket (not mandatory, but it is always good to show that you will return; get a dummy one from a travel agent)
- Identity Documents (NIC or drivers licence)
- And the last step is visa fee, $51, which has to be paid by card, and your application is submitted!
Once submitted, go to the profile/dashboard and you will be able to track the status of visa. Once approved, you will be able to download it as a pdf file. Upon showing a print of the e-visa, you will get entry stamped easily at the immigration counter at the airport. Kenyans are a friendly bunch.
How many days it takes: 3 working days
Visa validity: 3 months from issue date
+254-110-922-062 payment queries.Other enquiries official hours:
+254-110-922-064Non working hours and weekends: