Children Born Abroad to Kenyan Parents


  • Duly completed form BDA 1.
  • Certified or notarized copy of child’s foreign birth certificate.
  • Copy of Child’s passport (if any).
  • Copies of Parent's birth certificate and national ID (If one parent is non-Kenyan, Certified or Notarized copy of foreign passport and birth certificate).
  • Copy of Parent’s marriage certificate.
  • Processing fee of RM. 220.