Transportation of a Deceased Ashes
Requirements for Taking Ashes to Kenya
- Proof that the deceased person was a Kenyan e.g. Original Passport, Birth Certificate.
- Locally issued burial and/or transit permit.
- Certified copy of the Death Certificate.
- A letter from the local health authority certifying that the deceased did not die of contagious disease.
- A metal hermetically sealable casket is recommended.
- A letter from the Director of funeral home stating how the body was embalmed.
- Telephone number if available of Next of Kin or friends in Kenya.