- Copy of death certificate
- Certificate from the crematorium
- Certificate issued by the funeral director confirming that the contents are nothing but the remains and is not mixed with anything else.
- Copy of Kenyan passport/ birth certificate or any acceptable form of identification of the deceased.
- Telephone number if available of Next of Kin or friends in Kenya.
NB: On receipt of the above documents, the High Commission will issue a letter of no objection for the remains to be transported to Kenya. (No fee is charged for the service)