The Consular also provided this other services:
Certificate of Good Conduct
For any applicant who has resided in Kenya and wishes to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct, they are required to include the following in their application:
- Two passport size photographs
- Finger prints taken by a recognized Government Authority
- A copy of the applicant’s passport for non-Kenyans
- A copy of the applicant’s original ID card for Kenyans
- A 50 dollar money order addressed to the Kenya Embassy
- A letter stating why the certificate is needed
Duplicate Birth Certificate
To obtain a copy of birth certificate, a search form must be completed and returned to the Kenya Embassy.
Submit the form with the following :
- Copy of the original Birth Certificate.
- Processing fee made in Money Order US $50.00 payable to the Kenya Embassy.
- A formal letter of Application.
To obtain a copy of birth, marriage or death certificates a search form must be completed and returned to the Kenya Embassy together with a fee of US $50 postal order.
In the case of birth/death certificate the postal order should be made payable to the Principal Civil Registrar;
postal orders for copies of marriage certificates should be payable to The Registrar of Marriages.