Kenya provides one of the best investment and business locations in sub-Saharan Africa. Kenya and other sub-Saharan nations, which were traditionally ranked low in as far as attracting investors are concerned have started attracting new investments. In the years 2005 and 2006 Kenya recorded high levels of economic growth figures, driven by a series of economic and social reforms.
Investors have been attracted to Kenya by:
- Good range of Tax Treaties and Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements;
- A Stable Pro-Investment Government; Business Friendly Regulatory Reforms;
- Large Pool of Skilled English Speaking Enterprising Workers;
- Strategic Location of the Country as a Regional Financial, Communication and Transportation Hub;
- Well Developed Social and Physical Infrastructure; Fully Liberalized Economy;
- Preferential Market Access o Within the Region and the EU;
- and Well established local and Foreign Private Sector.
For more information, please visit www.investmentkenya.com